POINTE MEN: TEAM MUD RUN
We are better together: Your teammates and other competitors are there to inspire you to accomplish something you wouldn’t on your own.
Grab a team of 3 guys (plus you) and complete a 2 mile obstacle course with 13 obstacles designed to challenge you. From a fire jump, to scaling walls, and crawling through mud pits you'll have a great time and be proud of what you've accomplished together. From beginners to incredible athletes---there is a place for you. At the end of the event we will have a group debrief and encouraging message.
For participating you'll receive a finisher medal, light breakfast, bottled water, and memories.
- Invite people who are involved in your life---neighbors, co-workers, friends
- Designate a captain to register your team ($48 per team)
- Teams consists of 4 people (1 captain + 3 people)
- June 23 at 8:15 am for registration (park in the front lot)
- The event will be from 9 am - noon
- In the Team Mud Run
- After the event with our community kit
Interested in being a part of this event but not competing? Volunteer here.