Date Saturday, June 29-Sunday, July 28
Location Connection Pointe Christian Church, 1800 N. Green Street, Brownsburg, IN US 46112
Coordinator Michelle Jackson
852.2255 ext. 264
Project: Classroom: Volunteer Opportunities
We know that being an educator can put a big hit on a personal bank account! To help reduce this cost, we created Project: Classroom. Through this program, the Connection Pointe family collects wish list items picked by the teachers and staff at our partner schools. This year we will be reaching six different schools; Clarence Farrington Elementary, Alpha Academy, Harris Academy, IPS School 79, Grundy Mountain Mission, Red Sands and Connection Pointe Academy. During this project, we need volunteers to help us at the lobby display and with sorting returned items.
Here are days the that you can help us at our lobby display:
- Saturday, June 29 (4:30-6:15 PM)
- Sunday, June 30 (8:30 AM-12:30 PM)
- Saturday, July 6 (4:30-6:15 PM)
- Sunday, July 7 (8:30 AM-12:30 PM)
- Saturday, July 13 (4:30-6:15 PM)
- Sunday, July 14 (8:30 AM-12:30 PM)
- Saturday, July 20 (4:30-6:15 PM)
- Sunday, July 21 (8:30 AM-12:30 PM)
- Saturday, July 27 (4:30-6:15 PM)
- Sunday, July 28 (8:30 AM-12:30 PM)
Here are the days you can help us sort returned items:
- July 8-August 7: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (9 AM-8 PM). Two sorting shifts are available on these days.
Please click Register Now to sign up!