March 15, 2020
We will be canceling all on site events and activities until further notice. Our continued commitment is to lead you spiritually through this unexpected time, to help you experience God’s faithfulness, provision and family. Please check back here for regular updates.
March 14, 2020 8 pm
We are looking forward to worshipping with you online! Join us on Sunday at 8, 9:15 and 11:15 am.
March 14, 2020 6:30 pm
We had an amazing worship service tonight. I’m excited for you to livestream with me tomorrow at 8, 9:15 or 11:15 am. Engaging livestream hosts and fellowship will be available during each online service.
If you have any problems with your livestream connection, click here to watch any past sermons.
Here is a short devotional I recorded to help you rise above any fear or anxiety. God offers us perfect peace, and we can experience it today.
Lastly, expect an email from me next week, updating you about creative ways you can continue gathering with other Connection Pointe believers in smaller groups and begin ministering to your neighbors—many who are more open to Jesus than ever before.
Walking with you through this storm,
p.s. Text "daily" to 317-350-1996 to receive daily devotional videos starting next week.
March 12, 2020
We will not be gathering for physical services this weekend due to the Governor's orders, but will be livestreaming all services.
Our commitment to you is to lead you spiritually through this unexpected time, to help you experience God’s faithfulness, provision and family.
We will be livestreaming Saturday at 5 pm and Sunday at 8, 9:15, and 11:15 am. Watch for more emails to guide you spiritually through this time.
Our vision to use digital for Christ has prepared us to continue worshipping and connecting online. Let's be praying for all who are sick and for every doctor and healthcare worker on the front lines.
“God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and sound thinking.”
The God of Heaven who we are learning about in Daniel has a plan for you at this time—just as He had a plan for Daniel when Jerusalem was defeated. God wants to use us to bring hope, stability and eternal life to our neighbors and co-workers.
Let’s ask God to use our church to shine His hope bright in the darkness of uncertainty that is unfolding for so many of our neighbors.
We have eternal life!
We have peace in Christ!
We have each other!
We have been created by Almighty God to serve Him at this time!
See you this weekend online as we continue to worship and serve the God of Heaven.
Together with you,
p.s. Thank you for faithfully supporting and praying so that God uses our church to help people through this time.
p.s.s. Watch this video to learn how to make the most of your livestream experience.
March 7, 2020
As concerns surrounding the coronavirus are rising, we wanted to let you know how Connection Pointe is responding. Our leadership is carefully and continuously monitoring the situation.
We always prioritize having a safe and clean environment for all of our guests each week. Out of an abundance of caution, we are preparing with the following strategies:
Elevated Sanitization Protocol
We have increased our already-thorough cleaning and sanitation procedures. The following precautions are in place for the foreseeable future:
- We will supply hand sanitizer at The Center and The Pointe doors and check-in areas, pending very limited supply availability
- Increased building signage will encourage thorough hand washing
- All doorknobs, trash cans, and non-porous surfaces will be sanitized frequently with CDC-approved cleaning products
- Volunteers will wave instead of using handshakes
We caution you to practice the standard, flu-season safety precautions we are already familiar with—including practicing cough etiquette and hygiene, washing your hands thoroughly and regularly, particularly after touching your face, and limiting physical contact with others.
Currently, we have decided to continue regular programming at Connection Pointe Christian Church. At the same time, we ask you to avoid attending any church activity if any of these conditions are met:
- You have had any flu-like symptoms in the past 7 days such as fever, cough, vomiting, or shortness of breath
- You have been in close contact with someone with flu-like symptoms in the past 7 days
- You have traveled from an area in the past 7 days with confirmed cases and/or suspect you may have been exposed
- You have traveled to or from China, Italy, Iran, or South Korea or any other country flagged as level 2 or level 3 alerts in the past 14 days
All future communication will be distributed through this page: connectionpointe.org/updates For general information, the best source of information is the CDC’s website.
- Pray for the many medical professionals, public safety professionals, educators, missionaries, and others who are affected
- Pray for the Lord’s protection from illness among our people
- Pray for gospel opportunities to come from this outbreak
- Pray for wisdom regarding ministry impact in the event of local COVID-19 cases
Thank you for helping us keep Connection Pointe Christian Church a safe place to connect people to Jesus and each other.