How do I become a Small Group Leader?
Leading a small group is a great way to encourage and challenge others and experience spiritual growth. Being a leader calls for a high level of commitment but allows you to make an important impact on those in the group. Because of this immense impact, we have an approval process for those interested in leadership.
These requirements include:
- Small Group Leader Application/Interview
- Complete Discover Connection Pointe/ membership/ baptized by immersion
- Enjoy investing in the spiritual growth of others
- Attend 2 leader trainings
- Engage in ongoing small group leadership coaching
- Participate in occasional small group leader events
If you would like to take a next step into leadership or have any questions, please contact Summer Koonce.