Connection Pointe Gym and Fitness Center 2021 memberships will be monthly. Daily pass of $3 is available without a membership.
* Deadline to request a refund for your 2020 membership is 1/31/2021
- $10 for individual, additional $10 to add residential family (maximum of $20).
- $8 for 65+ year old individual, additional $8 to add residential family (maximum of $16).
- All group fitness classes
- Walking track time
- Fitness Center
- Open gym is not available at this time
- Monday - Friday
- 6 - 11 a.m. and 4 - 8 p.m.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Masks are required. The only exception is when you are at your workout spot for a group fitness class or in the cardio room on a piece of equipment. Masks are required on the walking track and in the strength room.
- Screening questions and temperature check at entry.
- Sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle. Water fountains are shut off.
Group Fitness Classes
6 – 8 a.m.
4 – 6 p.m.
Other times may be available around group fitness classes.
Equipment has been moved and spread out into two rooms. Strength equipment and stretching mat is in the original room and the cardio equipment is upstairs in the Loft.