Connection Pointe Gym and Fitness Center memberships are monthly or pay in advance for 3, 6 or 12 months. Daily pass of $3 is available without a membership.
When you click to register, you'll create a new account. Once that is done, you will look for products. Under products you will find a membership option that is monthly and one that is pay in advance.
Monthly Memberships (auto-pay only):
- $10 for individual, additional $10 to add residential family (maximum of $20).
- $8 for 65+ year old individual, additional $8 to add residential family (maximum of $16).
- If you desire to cancel or pause your monthly membership, you must make that request at least 7 days prior to the 1st of the month. Any request to cancel or pause received after the 1st of the month, will take effect in the next full month of billing.
Pay in Advance Memberships (pay electronically online or by check/cash at the front desk):
- 3, 6 or 12 month options available.
- Cost equals the same at the monthly membership.
- Pay in full via bank account or credit/debit card online. Cash or check are accepted at the front desk. If paying by cash or check, the membership form must be completed at the front desk. No refunds available.
- All group fitness classes
- Walking track time
- Fitness Center
- Family Open Gym on Fridays through May 20 from 5 - 7:45 p.m. Intended for families to spend time together - must be a parent or guardian present. Families may shoot around or play on one basketball goal. Not intended for full or cross court games, paid basketball coaching/training or teams to practice. There will be Little Tikes goals and gaga ball available on the north end of the gym.
- Open Gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:15 - 8:00 a.m.
- Monday - Friday
- 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 - 8 p.m.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
Group Fitness Classes
6 – 8 a.m.
4 – 6 p.m.
Other times are available around the group fitness classes.
Equipment has been moved and spread out into two rooms. Strength equipment and stretching mat is in the original room and the cardio equipment is upstairs in the Loft.