Connection Pointe Gym and Fitness Center memberships are monthly. Daily pass of $3 is available without a membership.
- $10 for individual, additional $10 to add residential family (maximum of $20).
- $8 for 65+ year old individual, additional $8 to add residential family (maximum of $16).
- Invoices are sent on the 1st of every month for Sports & Fitness Memberships. Invoices are due by the 10th of the month.
- Prorated billing, if a membership is started between the 2nd and 15th of the month, you will be charged ½ price for the current month and then full price for the following months. If your membership starts after the 15th of the month invoicing will begin the first of the following month.
- If you desire to cancel or pause your membership, you must make that request prior to the 1st of the month. Any request to cancel or pause received after the 1st of the month, will take effect in the next full month of billing.
- All group fitness classes
- Walking track time
- Fitness Center
- Pickleball (coming in October, schedule posted soon)
- Open gym is not available at this time
- Monday - Friday
- 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 - 8 p.m.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle. Water fountains are shut off.
Group Fitness Classes
6 – 8 a.m.
4 – 6 p.m.
Other times are available around the group fitness classes.
Equipment has been moved and spread out into two rooms. Strength equipment and stretching mat is in the original room and the cardio equipment is upstairs in the Loft.