We look forward to having you be a part of our community and to encourage you physically, mentally and spiritually. Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe by adhering to the following guidelines.
- Fitness Center is available for those 16 years and older.
- Anyone younger than 16 years old in the gym or a class, must have a parent or responsible adult with them.
- Monthly memberships are available or you can pay $3 per visit. Debit and credit card only accepted.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Masks are required. The only exception is when you are at your workout spot for a group fitness class or in the cardio room on a piece of equipment. Masks are required on the walking track and in the strength room.
- Screening questions and temperature check at entry.
- Sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle. Water fountains are shut off.
- Respect others by social distancing.