Pickleball is a paddleball sport that combines elements of badminton, table tennis, and tennis.
Open recreational play. All play is doubles. Atmosphere is encouraging and welcoming of all levels. There are hosts at each session available to teach beginners basic rules, help get them started and paddles are available to borrow.
Pickleball open play runs from October - April. Limited court reservations are available. More info at the bottom of this page.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday (16+ years old play)
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday (one court dedicated to families that want to play)
- 5 - 7:45 p.m.
Cost: $3 for a daily pass or free with Gym and Fitness Center Membership Membership Information
Connection Pointe guidelines:
1. Keep walking path clear for walkers.
2. Place all coats, bags, gym bags etc. on top 2 rows of bleachers.
3. Yell “ball” to stop play when ball rolls on to your court. Only throw ball back to other courts
when asked, otherwise hold on to ball or put in bucket.
1. When playing to 11 winners stay and split sides (these winners only play one more game).
2. When doing 4 on 4 off all 4 players come off court regardless of who wins.
3. When game is finished, please exit court timely and raise paddle if 3 players are needed or raise
hand if 2 players are needed.
1. Please make sure your name is on your paddle.
2. Players only place paddles on the table at the end of the line. The hosts will manage the rest.
3. When paddles are handed out players must go to the designated on-deck area and remain there
till it is time for you to play.
4. If the host can not find you when your paddle comes up your paddle will go to the end of the
1. Court 1 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings will be used for families and beginners. If used by
family, 1 member must be under 16 years of age.
2. Beginners will be able to use the court till they are comfortable with the play of the game. Once
they are ready, they will be sent out to join the other courts.
3. Family and beginner games are limited to 15 minutes.
Please be considerate of the hosts. They are giving up their time (and playing) to help make things go
smoothly. It is not an easy job managing the amount of people we have so please watch when your
paddles are coming up, let the hosts know if you are going to have to be away (walking, restroom etc.)
and follow these guidelines as set forth.
* November and December reservations are FULL
* January reservations open up on December 15
* February reservations open up on January 15