Here are some things to consider in sponsoring a child:
- Sponsoring a child allows us to participate in God’s Kingdom work in another part of the world.
- Brings hope and encouragement to a child and their family in another part of the country.
- Being noticed by a sponsor, receiving letters, and having the support needed to attend school, receive basic living necessities (food, water, medical) and spiritual teaching becomes a new framework for a child to build their future story.
- It establishes a relationship that both child and sponsor enjoy.
- It teaches us to look beyond our own needs to the needs of others.