Sponsor a Child or Community
Here are some things to consider in sponsoring a child or community:
- Sponsoring a child or community allows us to participate in God’s Kingdom work in other parts of the world.
- Sponsorship brings hope and encouragement to families in other parts of the world.
- It establishes a relationship across the globe that can deeply impact both the sponsor and those being sponsored.
- It teaches us to look beyond our own needs to the needs of others.
- Being noticed by a sponsor, receiving letters, and having the support needed to attend school, receive basic living necessities (food, water, medical) and spiritual teaching becomes a new framework for a child to build their future story.