Date February 1-2
Room February 1: Host's house | February 2: Student Center
Coordinator Denise Funkhouser
317.852.2255 ext. 301
Double Dog Dare-A-Thon
An event designed to encourage middle school students to bring a friend/friends to church. Parents, check out this video to learn a little more about Double Dog Dare-A-Thon!
- Invite your friends to spend the night Saturday, February 1. Register your team!
- Buy materials on the supply list: Toothpicks, butter and materials to make cookies.
- Complete dares. Dares will be released at 6 pm on Saturday, February 1.
- Take a picture of completed dares and upload to the Double Dog Dare-A-Thon website (coming soon).
- Come as a team to the 9:15 am service Sunday, February 2, for an award ceremony and celebration.
Here's the Early Release Dare! Help us treat the students at Mountain Mission School in Grundy, Virginia, with snacks listed below. Teams collect the most items and bring February 2 to our Double Dog Dare-A-Thon Celebration.
- Pop Tarts (chocolate is a favorite)
- Cookies - Chocolate chip and Oreos
- Salty snacks (spicy flavors are a favorite) - Chips, Cheetos, Takis, Pretzels and Goldfish
- Fruit snacks
- Fruit cups
- Trail mix
- Slim Jims
- Ramen soup (chili flavor is a favorite)
- Granola bars
- Breakfast bars
- Cereal - Krave, Honey Bunches of Oats & Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Pancake mix
- Brownie mix
- Cake mix with frosting
- Snack cakes
- Juice pouches
- Hot chocolate
- Hot tea bags