Date Wednesdays, April 14 - May 19, 8:30 - 9:30pm
Room Virtual Group/Zoom
Coordinator Jennifer Carbone
Parenting Through the Phases
Kids are always changing. From newborn to twelfth grade, there is always something new in their development, or some new challenge they are facing, or some new obstacle they are overcoming.
So how do we make the most of each developmental phase in a kid's life? How do we parent in a way that helps our kids feel known and supported? How can we anticipate some of the challenges they will face?
This spring we are launching Parenting Through the Phases. This is an inspiring, guilt-free parenting small group that will help you make the most of the developmental phase your child or teen is in right now. It's never too late, even if you're parenting a twelfth grader.
- Session 1: Start the Countdown
- Session 2: Rediscover Your Kid Every Year
- Session 3: Make History One Week at a Time
- Session 4: Talk About What Matters
- Session 5: Connect Your Kid to a Bigger Story
- Session 6: Create a Rhythm in Your Home